Hello,
Indeed the news has been disturbing. I pray for Siddique's recovery.

I agree that it is important to have a legal support system in the Indian
Wikimedia ecosystem to safeguard Wikimedia volunteers for their Wikimedia
contribution/activities, or to provide necessary advice. As a member of
Access to Knowledge (A2K), I initiated a discussion sometime ago, to work
on a legal support model in India. I think we should work on it with
Wikimedia Foundation and the community to provide necessary support.
Suggestion is welcome.
Regards
Tito Dutta
Member, Access to Knowledge

রবি, ৯ মে, ২০২১ তারিখে ১০:৫৬ AM টায় এ Bodhisattwa Mandal <
bodhisattwa.rg...@gmail.com> লিখেছেন: