*Hello All,*

Greetings from the IndicWiki Project by the International Institute of
Information Technology, Hyderabad (IIITH). We are pleased to announce
*Wikimedia
Technology Summit 2022*, to be held on December 2nd and 3rd, 2022.  This
conference is free and open to students, researchers, and technology
enthusiasts in Wikimedia.

We are writing to invite all Wikimedians to participate in the Community
Engagement Survey, please click on the link
<https://forms.gle/nJYEVq33Bn9ERbvk6>to access it or paste the following
URL in your browser to access it. ( https://forms.gle/nJYEVq33Bn9ERbvk6 ).

This survey intends to identify the respondent's interests and preferences
to plan the event more effectively,  post which, we will start integrating
all the received feedback to make modifications to the proposal.

After taking consent from the wikimedians from different groups and
affiliates (Pre-event survey), we are going to submit a grant request to
organize it in December 2022 in India at IIIT-H. Please feel free to share
your ideas, and suggestions and help us update the meta page
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Technology_Summit_2022>.

We would also appreciate any kind of support that you may offer to plan and
we would love your feedback so we can try to make our next gathering
better!

Note: The survey will be open until 23:59 hrs IST on 29 August 2022.

Cordially

Krupal Kasyap

IndicWiki Project  <https://indicwiki.iiit.ac.in/>Team

International Institute of Information Technology

Professor CR Rao Rd, Gachibowli,

Hyderabad, Telangana 500032

9014120442,  kasyap.kru...@research.iiit.ac.in

[image: IndicWiki all IIIT.png]