Hey Isaac,

Yah, we have a target list which will focus on the CBD and partially Upper
Hill. This is derived from the one we had for WTN. Copies will be printed out
to teams on D-Day

And if you are turining up for this, please put up your name on this pad:
http://etherpad.wikimedia.org/wtn for planning purposes.

Alex

Hey About the photo walk lets just go on with it in the hope that city council
askaris wont harass us.
By the way have you come up with a list of places?

@steve