From: stephen wanjau [mailto:wanjaus...@gmail.com]
Sent: 23 February 2012 23:21
To: i...@oliverstegen.net; The discussion list for the upcoming Wikimedia
Kenya chapter.
Subject: Re: [Wikimedia Kenya] Saturday Photo Walk

We will meet at the New Tom Mboya Monument along Tom Mboya street adjacent
to Kenya Archives.

A camera is not a must have but if you can manage to bring one the better,
since we will get more pictures.

regards,
Stephen.

On Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 10:24 PM, Oliver Stegen <i...@oliverstegen.net>
wrote:

Pity, that won't work then as I have to work all day tomorrow (Friday) too.

Could someone get a tourist permission on my behalf (i.e. in my name) and
bring it on Saturday?

Where and when are we going to meet?

Also, I understand that I don't have to bring a camera as that will be
there. (My own just broke.)

Oliver (aka BT)

 <snip>