Hello,

As we love to got to Mombasa;)

We can find some outreach material in the links below. Some might be
used at the conference booths since they are real time or as
eyecatchers.

Truth is in the numbers remember;)

1. Wikimedia counter - http://toolserver.org/~emijrp/wikimediacounter/
2. Wikipedia Vision to show how real time edits are mapped on Google
maps http://www.lkozma.net/wpv/index.html
3.Connecting to the IRC for recent changes feed projection.
4.http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Best_practices_in_public_outreach

Hakuna haja ya aibu ndogo ndogo Mombasani.

And this one is just the reading....
http://blog.tommorris.org/post/18271663638/wikipedia-and-teaching-game-rules?0613cfa0

//Stephen.

On Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 6:14 PM, morine musyoka
<musyoka.mor...@gmail.com> wrote:

> i would really love to be part of the team going to coast.
> Morine
>
> On Feb 24, 2012 12:18 PM, "Limoke Oscar" <oslim...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Pardon, but who are you Nelson? Please introduce yourself and let me
>> know why you would like to go (other than its cool kwenda Msa?)
>>
>> On 2/24/12, Nelson <baras...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > hey,
>> > would like to participate however more details on when its to be held

>> > --
>> > Nelson B. Wekesa.
>> > Skype(nelbaro)

>> --
>> Limoke Oscar,

"Better Late Than Never, But Never Late is Better"

My Blog   |  @uwanja |