Hi ,
matters of integrity ,n accountability are bound to rise ,in this kind
of organisation i personally thought the issue we just heard on the
mailing list would have been avoided if there was an audit unit as
suggested earlier .
     i am available to volunteer on that capacity together with others.
                                                              My regrds
                                                                      Bruce.