Hi,
Great idea David,
I will be available for this but first the mandate and timeline has to be
set.
Thanks

Isaac K. Kosgei.
Bachelor of Agribusiness Management
Egerton University,
Njoro Kenya.
(+254727553981)
www.linkedin.com/in/kipsizoo
Skype/Twitter: Kipsizoo
"Those Cultures that allow their people to DREAM, INNOVATE, and PRODUCE
will be the winners in the race for economic independence"
Rocco Leonard Martino-Founder and President CyberFone Technologies