Wikimedia UK has been invited to send one or two representatives to a meeting
of all the chapters in Berlin from 3-5 April 2009. Given our finances, the
Board decided that we wouldn't be able to finance this but the German Wikimedia
has agreed to look into funding the travel and accommodation costs for one or
possibly two people.

They have asked that chapters send representatives who are members of the
Board. However, we've pencilled in 28 March for our AGM when the new Board will
be elected and we will have to book the flight tickets before the AGM.

We would like to ask people their suggestions as to the best way forward.
Should we restrict it to current Board members, or is it reasonable to say that
anyone who puts themself forward as a candidate would be acceptable to go?

Is there anyone on this list who would be interested in going?

Please let me know what you think,

regards,

 Andrew Turvey
Secretary
Wikimedia UK
Wikimedia UK is the operating name of Wiki UK Limited.
Wiki UK Ltd is a Company Limited by Guarantee registered in England and Wales,
Registered No. 6741827.
The Registered Office is at 23 Cartwright Way, Nottingham, NG9 1RL, United
Kingdom.