Jimbo unfortunately has turned his facebook reply from "accept" to
"decline" which I guess means he pressed the wrong button! Pity!

Personally I'm most looking forward to the talks and the discussion on
the chapter's priorities.

The hustings should also be interesting as it will continue the debate
on priorities. The election will almost certainly be contested, in
that we've got at least six prospective candidates already and
candidates after number 3 need to get more than 50% approval to be
elected. Hence even if we get only seven candidates, still every vote
will count.

Andrew