Brian McNeil wrote:
>>> I've had no other calls/emails from any other media organizations
>>> about this story.
>>>

> The Press Association are looking for comment.

The Guardian are running a short piece; Jenny Kleeman called me up about
30 minutes ago, and I did the spin-doctor thing (2009 is going sideways
not down on reliable stats, topic saturation in North America, the
Indians are coming, quality not quantity is where we see growth). I'm
happy to talk to the press (01223 350096) and am mostly in this
afternoon, though I need to get to the shops right now.

Charles