Thomas Dalton wrote:
> I understood what you were suggesting, I'm just wondering why you
> think that is better. You sounded like you were quoting some standard
> rule about press releases and I know very little on the subject.

I've done press releases before, and got some coverage. I don't know of
a rulebook: I picked up a few things from someone who had done them
himself. I don't regard them as hard to do, if you do have a "story".
There's a kind of template, and if you can fit your message into it,
that's the easy part. Then you have to know where to send them (how is
easier, now fax machines have gone out).

Charles