See Steve's reply, below, which didn't make it to this list. I agree
with the promotion point - this isn't the place to push unrelated
events, although it's always good to mention them if they are related
(e.g. as in the 5 million Commons files release). Andrew did make a
number of other points as well as this one, though.

Thanks,
Mike

Begin forwarded message: