On 26/08/11 09:22, Michael Peel wrote:
> On 26 Aug 2011, at 09:18, Lewis Cawte wrote:
>
>> On 26/08/11 09:15, Michael Peel wrote:
>>> Requesting a geonotice is a good plan.[1] We can also tweet about it from
>>> @wikimediauk if that would help - there's a lot of mediawiki techie people
>>> on twitter.
>> Sounds like a plan :) Who do I poke when I've got a bit more info available?
> Let either me or Chris Keating know, and we'll sort out the tweet.
>
> BTW, I've just realised that we have a WMUK in-person board meeting scheduled
> to place that weekend (19-20 Nov), so I'm probably not going to be able to
> attend this, sadly. :-(
>
> Mike

Crumbs, I'm not having the best of luck with organising a date for this
:| I see the wiki was only just updated for both of these ...

Speaking of board meetings, I wonder if my membership application has
made it in yet..

It doesn't look like we're going to fill much of the hall/area I've
looked into booking, let alone the breakout room (if anyone wants a
breakout room for up to 20 people, let me know!) lol.. could be
interesting ^.^