We would like to use a couple of clips from the Jimmy Wales Bristol speech in
January in our next submission to the CC, but that the whole thing is a) too
long at 1hr 20 mins&  b) talks about some things we don't want to go into, such
as gender imbalance, Wikia etc.

There is a 6 min version, on Commons I think, but this doesn't have some of
what we want.

Is there anyone ableto extract clips (I'll give the timings) 2-3 of c 3 mins
each&  get them up on probably You Tube, so I can link to them in the letter?

This is needed by Sunday.  Please contact me if you can help,
Thanks,
John