On 10 December 2011 11:18, WereSpielChequers
<werespielchequ...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm in, but please not a basement. I have mobile broadband and if I remember
> to bring it the WiFi will work and it won't be needed.
>
> But mobile broadband abhors basements.
>
> WSC

To clarify the "basement" at the Old Street offices is a very nice
space with modern business quality meeting rooms and a social
sitting/breakout area with vending machines. There is wifi as well as
RJ11 points for broadband (good for Skype?) in the meeting rooms and
screens to project on for a shared discussion. There are 3 meeting
rooms and 2 can be joined to hold 24 people comfortably.

The space is free and we have the benefit of 4 office desks and an
equipped kitchen upstairs (with wifi available and a nice view if
anyone *really* can't stand being in the basement or is desperate to
use their mobile; not sure if a mobile signal works in the basement or
not).

Please email Richard as per this email if you would like him to
confirm any further layout or technical details.

Cheers,
Fae