> Would that satisfy the Foundation? What Sue Grdaner is exploring is what
> might be required by the WMF Board of Trustees compliance with US
> legislation.

As Sue makes clear in her email, it is a fairly speculative question. How
would we react _if_ someone thought this was required?

In those circumstance WMUK would take advice about how, or if, it could be
made to work legally. However, probably more important for our answer right
now is how people *feel* about this rather than trying to look at the legal
issues, which we can't do productively over an email list.

Chris