 From: Gordon Joly <gordon.j...@pobox.com>
To: wikimediauk-l@lists.wikimedia.org
Sent: Thursday, 1 March 2012, 14:35
Subject: Re: [Wikimediauk-l] Fundraising debate (again)

On 01/03/2012 13:18, Chris Keating wrote:
Would that satisfy the Foundation? What Sue Grdaner is exploring is what might
be required by the WMF Board of Trustees compliance with US legislation.

>As Sue makes clear in her email, it is a fairly speculative question. How
>would we react _if_ someone thought this was required?
>

>In those circumstance WMUK would take advice about how, or if, it could be
>made to work legally. However, probably more important for our answer right
>now is how people *feel* about this rather than trying to look at the legal
>issues, which we can't do productively over an email list.
>

>Chris
Feelings? I am with Fae on this one (I am a member of WMUK, AFAIK,
    BTW).

Gordo

--  Gordon Joly gordon.j...@pobox.com http://www.joly.org.uk/ Don't Leave Space
To The Professionals!