On 27 July 2012 13:59, David Gerard <dger...@gmail.com> wrote:
> We should consider that this isn't merchandise for sale, but giveaway
> swag - chapters can't sell merchandise (yet), just give it away. (Go
> visit WMUK and get away without a coffee mug.)

Are you sure about that? I remember Mike Godwin saying repeating at
the Chapters Meeting in Berlin in 2009 that the WMF wasn't trying to
stop chapters selling t-shirts (he seemed to think that was the only
use of the trademarks we were interested in...). I'm not aware of that
policy changing. (Whether they can be sold for profit, or just at
cost, I'm not sure - there are tax issues if the chapter makes too
much profit out of trading activies, anyway.)