On 4 August 2012 12:14, Martin Poulter <infob...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Asking people to comment on something they haven't seen would indeed
> be unreasonable. Fortunately, Jon did something entirely different:
> inviting those interested to get in touch with the person who will
> write the response. Why not take up the suggestion?

Strawman. I didn't say "comment on" I applied a broader principle.
there is little point in sending ideas without at least a rough idea
of what response is being prepared.

As for why I don't contact Joscelyn Upendram I'm already a member of
as many cliques as I care to be. I'm not interested in getting
involved with a less then public process.

--
geni