On 20/09/2012 02:46, Chris McKenna wrote:

In the messages I've read (not all), it has been stated at least twice
that the process transferring this to WMUK (i.e. exactly what is being
asked for) is ongoing, and has been for some time (held up by
complicated legal issues, rather than a lack of desire from either party).

How many times do the same questions need to be answered?

(feel free to forward this to wikimedia-l, I don't subscribe to that list)

Those were posted to this list. If people from the UK community and subscribed to the UK list wasn't aware of it (before), how can you expect someone from aboard who might not be subscribed to this list to have know?

I've already copied Chris' response as a reply to that point on Wikimedia-l.

KTC

    - Heinrich Heine