We have two customers, and one "employee" role, I think. And it should go
something like (in order of importance):

Reader (Customer)
Subject (Customer)
Editor (Employee)

Or in other words; because the PR company represents the subject of the
article, and we rank so highly on Google etc., they should reasonably
expect to receive a good service from us.

Tom

On 15 November 2012 12:32, Charles Matthews <charles.r.matth...@ntlworld.com