Sometimes I wonder what happened, David. I recall you describing one of my
posts to Foundation-l as the "post of the year" a couple of years ago:

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/wiki/foundation/216365#216365

What I am opposed to is poor content, BLP violations, or Wikipedia being
abused for commercial and political interests.

That applied then, and it applies now. I don't think the average Wikipedian
would have that much of a problem with that.

Andreas