On 12 February 2013 16:31, Tom Morris <t...@tommorris.org> wrote:

> Let's be fair here, it's not just Andreas' concerns. It's not just a concern
> for self-styled Wikipedia critics. Lots and lots of people thought that
> Gibraltarpedia was problematic, myself included.*

Indeed, I had a phone call from an old friend and Wikipedian. I had to
explain my own personal attitude, that I never nominate anything I
write for DYK. But it wasn't really an adequate response to the
concern expressed about the use of the main page. Let me say that I
supported the Monmouth effort by starting 10 articles, and I don't
regret that work. But I wasn't in a hurry to get back into the water
after I had the system clearer in my mind.

Charles