Not really Gordo! Sorry if I wasn't clear. As Sara has offered to write the
text, I'll discuss the brief in more detail with her - although happy for
others to be involved, of course :)

On 26 February 2016 at 10:55, Gordon Joly <gordon.j...@pobox.com> wrote:

> On 26/02/16 10:14, Lucy Crompton-Reid wrote:
> >
> > Thanks for all your comments and input into this. I can understand why
> > those working closely within the open knowledge sector might feel there
> > isn't a need for information about why this matters, but the audience
> > we're aiming this at are people working in smaller organisations and
> > societies, or simply interested members of the public, who need an
> > introduction to open.
>
> Was that an suggestion to widen the remit? "Open standards" are a part
> of "open", for example. And HTTP is "open"....
>
> Gordo

Lucy Crompton-Reid

Chief Executive

Wikimedia UK

+44 (0) 207 065 0991

Wikimedia UK is the UK chapter of a global Wikimedia movement. The
Wikimedia projects are run by the Wikimedia Foundation (who operate
Wikipedia, amongst other projects). *Wikimedia UK is an independent
non-profit charity with no legal control over Wikipedia nor responsibility
for its contents.*