>     On 26 February 2016 at 09:50 Fæ <fae...@gmail.com> wrote:

<snip>

>     I would make the flyer generic, it can then be used by other English
>     speaking organizations and shared on the Outreach wiki rather than
>     hidden away on the chapter wiki and appearing like proprietary
>     marketing.

Could be. Horses for courses versus generic needs the context of an overall
comms view, and I imagine the CE is working on this area.

I would like to row back slightly on what I said before, in that donations of
data, not only or just media files, are becoming more relevant. I was at an
event last night where this was on the agenda. These data "accessions" speak
very directly to the concept of open knowledge; and "how" rather than "whether"
is actually the likely stumbling point there.

Charles