Thank you Thomas. There are two reasons to load "structural metadata" into
a Lua data page, to be imported with mw.loadData():
1. often the tl|Pg - which reads data page by mw.loadData() and converts a
book page number/mark into a running link to djvu page - is called dozens,
sometime hundreds of times by a single Page: this happens, i.e., into
glossaries, indexes of people, indexes of lemmas; so, it's important IMHO
that it's not server expensive;
2. I'm an absolute Lua beginner, and I'm searching for opportunities to
test most interesting  Lua features. ;-)

I'm using javascript to build data Lua data page since I find it
comfortable for tests (much more comfortable when coupled with Chrome
Shortcut Manager); data pages can be built with a python bot too, but I
think that a "manual opportunity" by javascript should be saved for
updates/tests and so on. And.... it's so exciting to see how code appears
into a eyeblink.... :-)

I'm going to expand the data page adding ns0 names of pages and subpages
and ranges of pages which they transclude (all the needed data are wrapped
into Index: wiki code in it.source); so I hope that tl|Pg link will point
djvu page in nsIndex and nsPage, and will point to ns0 page/subpage when
transcluded into ns0.

Alex