Yes, it's a small detail for Wikisourcerors but not for tech people because it
requires to update a lot of rows in the database. So, I think that the
concertation should be done more with system administrators than with
Wikisourcerors.

As 250/252 are the default ids for Page/Index namespaces and are dedicated to
ProofreadPage they should be used.

About the other namespaces, they are not managed specifically by an extension
so the context is not exactly the same. I believe that this point should be
raised only after the changes for Page/Index are done.

Thomas