While suggesting how the Andrea's ideas coud be implemented (in the
meantime, I wrote some js rows to upload quietly localStorage.rawCode,
localStorage.pageUser, localStorage.pageLevel, an localStorage.validable
too when reading any page in view mode), I was perfecly aware of what a
similar tool could cause.

But... is there so deep a difference between the validation of a page by a
newbie in Edit mode, and the validation by the same user clicking the Big
Green Button? For sure, it's much simpler and comfortable to review a text
in view mode: isn't it the idea of VisualEditor?

Alex