@Sam, Tpt,
my personal experience is too that HTML is the way to pull out the
Wikisource important metadata,
but it's also that every Wikisource has sort of a different way to show
them,
meaning that you need to tweak your scraper for each Wikisource.
Is that still true? Last time I did it was more than one year ago, but I
need to try it again soon.

Aubrey