"Russell Blau" <russb...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:gnuacf$hf...@ger.gmane.org...

> I have to second this.  I tried to report this outage several times last
> week - on IRC, on this mailing list, and on Bugzilla.  All reports -- NOT
> COMPLAINTS, JUST REPORTS -- were met with absolute silence.

Two updates on this.

1)  Brion did respond to the Bugzilla report (albeit two+ days after it was
posted), which I overlooked when posting earlier.  He said "The box they
were running on (srv31) is dead. We'll reassign them over the weekend if we
can't bring the box back up."

2)  Within the last hour, the server log at
http://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Server_admin_log indicates that Rob found
and fixed the cause of srv31 (and srv32-34) being down -- a circuit breaker
was tripped in the data center.

Russ