On 2/23/09 12:13 PM, Ariel T. Glenn wrote:
> I asked for it, and that's why it was assigned to me.  I should have
> recognized much sooner that I could not actually get it done and should
> have brought this to Brion's attention instead of continuing to hang on
> to it after he brought it to my attention.

I've been needing to reprioritize resources for this for a while; all of
us having many other things to do at the same time and lots of folks
being out sick during cold/flu season may not sound like a good excuse
for this dragging on longer than I'd like the last few weeks, but I'm
afraid it's the best I can offer at the moment.

Anyway, rest assured that this remains very much on my mind -- we
haven't forgotten that the current dump process sucks and needs to be
fixed up.

-- brion