Hi everyone,

there is a discussion going on on Commons about a rollback policy. This
involves deciding how users should be given this permission. We have
been discussing autopromotion, but Andrew told us on IRC that he thinks
it's not possible to revoke autopromoted rights. Revoking rollback
permission is very important to take care of
edit-warring/mass-rollbacking troublemakers, so we don't want to
surrender this possibility. Can anyone comment on this, is it
effectively impossible to revoke automatically given rights?

Thanks and best regards,

ChrisiPK