Hoi,
People _do_ post problems using Bugzilla.. What you are saying is that the
_intention_ is not to use it for urgent sysadmin stuff. New bugzilla bugs
_are_ posted on IRC in order to get people's attention. This real time
attention negates your assertion that it is not treated as urgent.
<grin> my point is that it is a de facto important tool for sysadmin work
even when this is not intentional </grin>
Thanks,
     GerardM