On Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 6:38 PM, Gerard Meijssen
<gerard.meijs...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hoi,
> People _do_ post problems using Bugzilla.. What you are saying is that the
> _intention_ is not to use it for urgent sysadmin stuff. New bugzilla bugs
> _are_ posted on IRC in order to get people's attention. This real time
> attention negates your assertion that it is not treated as urgent.
> <grin> my point is that it is a de facto important tool for sysadmin work
> even when this is not intentional </grin>
> Thanks,
>     GerardM

Just because someone posts a bug doesn't mean that we are
relying on that as a mechanism of notification. By and large, the
urgent-opened bugs are quickly closed because the sysadmins
are already working on the problem.

You're confusing people filing bugs with us relying on those bugs.
They aren't the same thing.

-Chad