O. O. wrote:
> Hi Aryeh.
>
>       I think I made some big mistakes in my posts for this entire Thread. My
> mistake lied in the fact that I assumed on the Extension Distributor
> http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Special:ExtensionDistributor/Cite  in the
> Drop Down “Current version (trunk)” was the same as the “1.14.x”. This
> is not the same and I unfortunately did not realize this.

Thanks for giving us into our attention. It's a comprehensible
misunderstanding, specially since 'Current' is the selected option.

I propose changing 'Current version (trunk)' to 'Unstable latest version
(trunk)'. The unstable bit should catch the attention for people which
has just downloaded 'the last mediawiki version' to notice the difference.

Changing the combobox to a listbox would help, too.