Yep, with jQuery in the core it's probably best to just bundle it.

There is another issue with the code loading and stuff - making JS libraries
call a callback function when they load and all the functionality to be
there instead of relying on browser to block everything until library is
loaded. This is quite advance thing considering that all the code will have
to be converted to this model, but it will allow for much better performance
when implemented. Still it's probably "Phase 5" kind of optimization, but it
can bring really good results considering JS being the biggest blocker.

More on the topic is on Steve Souders' blog:
http://www.stevesouders.com/blog/2008/12/27/coupling-async-scripts/

Thank you,

        Sergey

--