Well, the Sun patch didn't hold us.  So we are going to do a gradual
move of directories, some data, and the actual thumbnail regeneration
over to another server, ms4.  How much data we move depends on how fast
ms1 can push it over to ms4, currently very slow indeed.  Even removing
files on ms1 is painfully slow. So...

In order to get ms1 out of its hole, we're turning off uploads once
again, so that it can free up space at a reasonable pace.  Once we have
enough free space to make ZFS happy, we'll turn it them back on.   We
expect that the rest of the migration of data and/or empty directories
should take place over the next several days without further outages.

Ariel

Στις 15-07-2009, ημέρα Τετ, και ώρα 14:28 -0700, ο/η Brion Vibber
έγραψε: