-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van:  Manuel Schneider
Verzonden: donderdag 3 september 2009 8:03

[..]

This has not yet came to my sight. So GPL violation does not count
here.

[..]

As well as I have, because I am being addressed regularly by Linterweb as
they
still try to get code and support, but never really get into the project by
telling us what they really want and how we could integrate that into
openZIM.

We had a Wikipedia Offline meeting in Buenos Aires and someone named
Linterweb. Surprisingly for me they are also quite wellknown to the
foundation and more surprisingly they have quite similar views as we have.

I would love to see them using ZIM in Okawix, even if it would require some
changes if they feel we had to make it more usable for them (even though I
see currently no reason why it was not perfectly usable right now).

[..]