Hi everyone,

Part of the Wikipedia Usability Initiative is a project to create a system
whereby template calls are hidden (minimized, really) for most users on the
edit page, and when users do want to edit template calls, they can do so via
a form instead of editing the template call directly. I'm involved with that
project; my previous experience with such matters was creating the Semantic
Forms extension, which is similar in its basic concept. I've put together a
page explaining the current thinking on how the system should work, here:

http://usability.wikimedia.org/wiki/Template_forms

We're looking for feedback; any thoughts or questions are welcome, either on
that page's talk page or by responding to this email.

Thanks,
Yaron