zh...@york.ac.uk wrote:
> On Nov 19 2009, Roan Kattouw wrote:
>
>> 2009/11/19  <zh...@york.ac.uk>:
>>> Greeting,
>>>
>>> May I ask the question about wikipedia database. I downloaded the
>>> Wikipedia revision current data. and found there are some records have
>>> the exactly same rev_id, rev_user and same timestamp. What does it mean?
>>> are they the same edit or different?
>>>
>> If they belong to the same wiki, they're very likely to be the same
>> edit. Of course such duplicates should theoretically not occur.
>>
>> Roan Kattouw (Catrope)
>>

> Thanks, I noted that because i add Revision Table and Page table together.
> May I ask why for the same page.page_latest, there are two same records on
> the table? Is that the link between revision and Page is the
> rev_id=page.page_latest?

page.page_latest point to the current revision.rev_id

However, you shouldn't be able to have several revisions with the same
rev_id. Even if something went horribly wrong at the wiki level, rev_id
is a PRIMARY KEY.
How did you do the import?
I suspect you may have broken something importing or merging.