On Nov 19 2009, Platonides wrote:

>zh...@york.ac.uk wrote:

>>> If they belong to the same wiki, they're very likely to be the same
>>> edit. Of course such duplicates should theoretically not occur.
>>>
>>> Roan Kattouw (Catrope)
>>>

>> Thanks, I noted that because i add Revision Table and Page table
>> together. May I ask why for the same page.page_latest, there are two
>> same records on the table? Is that the link between revision and Page is
>> the rev_id=page.page_latest?
>
>page.page_latest point to the current revision.rev_id
>

>However, you shouldn't be able to have several revisions with the same
>rev_id. Even if something went horribly wrong at the wiki level, rev_id
>is a PRIMARY KEY.
>How did you do the import?
>I suspect you may have broken something importing or merging.

I took the sub-current data from MediaWiki and import them to Oracle. I
found there are two same page_latest ID in the page table. Then when I
tried to join Revision table and Page table together, this caused two same
rev_id.

May I ask why I have two page_latest on page table, what it mean? If I want
to put Revision table and Page table together, which should be the link
point?

thanks,
Zeyi