I think having access to them on Commons repository is much easier to
handle. A subset should be good enough.

Having 11 TB of images needs huge research capabilities in order to handle
all of them and work with all of them.

Maybe a special API or advanced API functions would allow people enough
access and at the same time save the bandwidth and the hassle to handle this
behemoth collection.

bilal
--
Verily, with hardship comes ease.