I'm interested in working with Nikka on translatewiki.net.  He did some
coding for us last year on it (and frankly he's the only developer on
this project) but he was feeling a little shortchanged since his mentor,
while supportive, was not really a developer.

This presupposes that I can be guaranteed to have time to work with him.

Ariel

Στις 10-03-2010, ημέρα Τετ, και ώρα 16:27 -0800, ο/η Danese Cooper
έγραψε: