Hello all,

I'm still finding my way around these channels. I've never used lists or IRC
before these last few days.

I'm definitely excited about the prospect of involvement in GSOC here. Not
just because of the stipend but for the mentoring, and the opportunity to
get intimate with Quiz.php instead of looking for irrelevant work. I've also
applied to be a maintainer of Quiz, which I hope is a clear enough
indication that I don't intend to leave after GSOC.

Anyway, are we signed up for GSOC 2010 yet? I've heard some concern voiced
since there is only an hour left.
Reference<http://socghop.appspot.com/document/show/gsoc_program/google/gsoc2010/faqs#timeline>
.

-Meadowlark