Roan Kattouw <roan.kattouw <at> gmail.com> writes:

> That's deliberate, the TOC requires the iframe, which was disabled
> because of copy-paste issues. We're also not enabling NTOC as a
> default feature, so this is irrelevant.

Does that mean the iframe-based editor will not be enabled? It sounds much less
scary that way :) It still has a number of small but annoying bugs - the edit
box scrolling away on copy/paste, unexpected blurs, unresponsiveness when

The Vector skin itself, on the other hand, seems mature - it will be cool to
have it as default. (Does that mean that users who have never touched their skin
settings will automatically get it too, or only those who register in the
future?)