Hi Naoko,
Thank you, I think the interest is there. I have been looking at some of the
raw data from the end of October but a more human readable format would
really help to get the picture instead of some individual comments (e.g.
missing toolbar buttons, not working gadgets/WikiEd, can't find the watch
button).

(Note that a portion of the comments are indeed in English and it would be
really nice if you made the original Hungarian comments available as well
alongside any machine translation.)

Best regards,
Bence