Hi I'm wondering if anyone can help with this multibyte character
corruption:
http://aqes.organicdesign.tv/Categor%C3%ADa:Arquitecto

The site was moved from a shared host to a dedicated server, but now
it's not rendering the multibyte characters properly in the titles, but
seems ok in the content. The mediawiki version went from 1.15.1 to
1.15.3 and the MySQL version 5.1.30 to 5.1.45 and all the configuration
seems identical on the new server.

I've tried all the tips about --default-character-set to latin1 or utf8
etc mentioned in the MW manual page but nothing seems to change it no
matter what I use for export or import.

A solution would be greatly appreciated as their site has been down for
almost a week now while trying to solve this.

Thanks,
Aran