$wgDBmysql5 is set to false, the show create table for page gives this
on both the original and the new server:

mwiki_page | CREATE TABLE `mwiki_page` (
  `page_id` int(8) unsigned NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
  `page_namespace` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `page_title` varchar(255) CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_bin NOT NULL,
  `page_restrictions` tinyblob NOT NULL,
  `page_counter` bigint(20) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `page_is_redirect` tinyint(1) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `page_is_new` tinyint(1) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `page_random` double unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `page_touched` varchar(14) CHARACTER SET latin1 COLLATE latin1_bin NOT
NULL DEFAULT '',
  `page_latest` int(8) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `page_len` int(8) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  PRIMARY KEY (`page_id`),
  UNIQUE KEY `name_title` (`page_namespace`,`page_title`),
  KEY `page_random` (`page_random`),
  KEY `page_len` (`page_len`)
) ENGINE=MyISAM AUTO_INCREMENT=19105 DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1
COLLATE=latin1_spanish_ci