(Realized I hadn't actually subscribed, so re-sending.)

Chad <innocentkil...@gmail.com> writes:

> mah - 5

When a FIXME is fixed, my understanding is that the fixer isn't
supposed to un-mark the FIXME.  If I'm wrong, I'll toggle a few of these
to RESOLVED.  Looking at the recent state changes, it isn't clear that
the committer is supposed to mark it RESOLVED.

Since I'm at the top of the list:

http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Special:Code/MediaWiki/62006

    Fixed.

http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Special:Code/MediaWiki/66696

    Fixed but failed to commit.  Committed.

http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Special:Code/MediaWiki/66698

    Fixed.  Six days later (as I started my vacation) Platonides added
    another item that needed fixing.  Fixed just now.

Which leaves these two:

    http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Special:Code/MediaWiki/61911
    http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Special:Code/MediaWiki/65152

At least I've moved down the list :)

Mark.

--
http://hexmode.com/

Embrace Ignorance.  Just don't get too attached.