On 6/20/10 10:42 AM, Aryeh Gregor wrote:
> I'm pretty sure that infoboxes can be done just fine with divs.

But wait -- an infobox is not a presentational table. Insofar as it
presents a key-value structure, it's also semantically a table. So in
this context, <table> tags are just fine, and it's up to screen readers
to figure out a good way to present them. If we can provide hints
through WAI-ARIA or other standards, great.

Maybe I'm not following this discussion 100% but we seem to be drifting
from 'non-presentational <table>s are bad' to '<table>s are bad'.

--
Neil Kandalgaonkar  |) <ne...@wikimedia.org>